Random, journal-ish things.

Thursday, November 5, 2009

You Want Me Out Of Your Life

I should clean my room.
I should do my two projects that are due for tomorrow.
I feel sick.
I'm waiting for something to happen.
Something good.
Something different.
Inspiring, exciting.

Sometimes I wish I could be a better person.
And I know I can.
If I really try.
But I don't like trying.
I'ts easier to give up.

A few days ago, I consioucly decided to go with the flow.
What does that even mean?
I do what other people tell me to do?
I do whatever comes to mind first?
Do nothing?
I'm not sure.
We'll see what happens.
Or maybe that's what "go with the flow" means.
Does the fact that I decided that make me lazy?

I don't want to go to school.
I don't want to do anything really.
Except for maybe see my friends.
And Tyler.
And eat maybe.
I need inspiration.
Badly.
I need some sort of motivation.
Some sort of revelation.
Something.

No comments:

Post a Comment