Random, journal-ish things.

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Is That Mapleleaf Bacon?

So, I don't know what I'm writing about today.
I just feel like writing.
k? =)
Fair enough.

Lines are blurry.
How do you know when you've crossed the line?
When does it stop being "voicing your wishes" and when does it start being "bossing people around"?
When does it stop being "respecting someone" and when does it start being "being someone's slave"?
So should he respect my wishes?
Or stand up for himself?
Maybe it depends on the situation.
Right?
There's so many othet blurry lines.
Too many to talk about.

I cut my hair really short.
I might look like a dyke.
I did it to try and stop pulling out my hair.
I didn't ask for trichotillomania.
It's something I have to live with.
Probably for the rest of my life.
I've had it since I was about eight.
If you don't know what it is, let me explain.
Basically you pull out your own hair uncontrollably.
Not just hair on your head.
Hair EVERYWHERE.
I've had bold spots on my head.
I've pulled out all my eyelashes twice.
Anyways, it's pretty horriible.
And basically incurable.

Life's not so bad, I guess.
I'm still pretty neutral.
I just feel ugly lately.
Crappy.
But I'll survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment